Another Spring Mock Exam Simulator

Hello again,
after finishing the SpringDoc ePub I found another Spring Mock Exam simulator: SpringMockExams.
You get 4 tests with 50 questions each. This is one test less than by iTestJava. I already did the first 3 tests and have to say that I like the questions better and that the simulator look much nicer. There aren't too much xml-questions like on iTestJava, too. On the other hand I was very surprised that they do not have a test history. So you aren't able to look at your test results later on. That's currently the biggest issue I have with them.
What I learned is that I have to take a closer look at Spring Security. I already downloaded the ePub (that is really a nice feature of the Spring work) and will read it next week. After that I think I have to dive into the test center question because it seems for the 4.3 exam there's a different provider than PearsonVUE. More on that next week.

Bye,
Michael

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

More on Spring certification

Finally did the Spring Core exam 4.3

Spring Cloud Netflix - Hystrix and properties